• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Frederuco

Thread: How can i unlock my acer iconia tab a100 after too many pattern attempts?

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Unhappy How can i unlock my acer iconia tab a100 after too many pattern attempts?

How can i unlock my acer iconia tab a100 after too many pattern attempts? Forgot pattern now it wants google login and there is no internet connection & im unable to login and setup Forgot pattern now it wants google login and there is no internet connection & im unable to login and set one up! Can you help?

2. # ADS
    Ads

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    How can i unlock my acer iconia tab a100 after too many pattern attempts? Forgot pattern now it wants google login and there is no internet connection & im unable to login and set one up! Can you help??

Read more: How can i unlock my acer iconia tab a100 after too many pattern attempts? - Forgot pattern now it wants google login and there is no internet connection & im unable to login and set one up! Can you help??

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    73 times
    Unfortunately, if you do not have an internet connection (WiFi is off or you are not near a network you previously connected to) your only option is to factory reset.

There is a way to recover some lost data via ADB but ONLY if you happened to have USB Debugging checked in the developer settings. I wrote a guide on how to do it at a sister forum:

[GUIDE] [HOW TO] Recover data from a locked tablet

The only difference from that guide is you may need a different ADB driver for your tablet.

If your WiFi is turned on, my best advice is to go to a location (like your house) that you previously connected to the internet and try to use your Google account.

If that is not an option, the only other option is to factory reset: [HOW TO] Perform A Factory Reset
    Mrhelper and bilderberg like this.

Admin - TransformerForums
    Super Mod - AcerTabs - NexusTabs - AndroidTabs
    Rescue Squad - Android.net - TransformerForums

Asus Transformer 16 GB & Dock - Munchin on Jelly Beans
    crApple iP*one 5 - Stock

Just once I want someone to call me Sir without adding you're making a scene. - Homer Jay Simpson

Ads