• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Flowers for Anniversary

Any one selling flowers, i need to get them delivered for a valentines surprise present for a special couple. I wonder how long the delivery times will be cause it needs to be here in less than a week. Anyone with ideas of one close, say Saint Petersburg.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Well from the location I am i don't think i can get anyone to you unless you are willing to spend loads of cash importing flowers. I would really go for your local directory or pals for ideas on places or companies that deal in the business of selling flowers.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    This is now my area of expertise, its so easy we have a site called Felicita the link is https://felicita-flowers.com/en-gb/saint-petersburg/ which serves so many places in Russia, Saint Petersburg include. You ae in luck as i have already used it before. The service is great and they never fail to delivery.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links