• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Best IPTV box for Arabic channels. Can you recommend?

Hi guys,

I'd love to watch Arabic Christian Coptic channels in USA such as: Sat 7, Alhorreya Coptic TV, Coptic Sat TV live, CTV Coptic Channel Live TV, Aghapy Coptic Channel, etc. Can anyone recommend me an IPTV box that I can also watch Premium channels like:
    Bein Sports
    MBC
    ART
    OSN

Also, I want a box that is a one-time fee box with no subscription. Or at least the subscription would be charged after 1-2 years.

Would love to hear your thoughts and many thanks for your recommendation in advance!

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Easybox Eternal IPTV has all of the channels that you mentioned above, buddy there are no monthly fee, and no subscription fee.

Easybox Arabia comes with a 1-year subscription and after a year, the renewal fee is only 140$. This small fee is for our high speed servers and guarantees you the continuance of high-quality service without buffering.

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Wandaekingery View Post
    Easybox Eternal IPTV has all of the channels that you mentioned above, buddy there are no monthly fee, and no subscription fee.

Easybox Arabia comes with a 1-year subscription and after a year, the renewal fee is only 140$. This small fee is for our high speed servers and guarantees you the continuance of high-quality service without buffering.
    Thank you for your quick reply.

What’s the difference between Easybox IPTV and the other IPTV boxes such as Loolbox IPTV, Sham IPTV, or ATN IPTV?

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Milefor6593 View Post
    What’s the difference between Easybox IPTV and the other IPTV boxes such as Loolbox IPTV, Sham IPTV, or ATN IPTV?
    Loolbox guarantees a continuous live stream without lagging, but unfortunately the box cannot stand up to this promised, because the software is lacking in many aspects. In fact, lots of customers complained that beIN Sports was not a live TV channel, but instead only showed prerecorded sporting events. Now, if you are a football fan, like me this is just unacceptable, making this IPTV box a very low standard product.

Let me tell you about my experience with the Sham IPTV box. At first, I was taken aback by the guarantee of 20,000 free Demand TV shows and movies. My first thought was that this would keep be entertained for quite some time, but unfortunately my hopes dwindled away very quickly. The picture quality was extremely poor, so much that I could not make out the image on my TV screen. While the beIN Sports channel was indeed a live channel, it was totally unwatchable, because it was continuously freezing up. I must admit that this caused me extreme distress.

ATN IPTV has stopped working. It has not been working since several weeks.
    Overall, the Easybox TV still remains at the top of my list and when scanning over the customer reviews, I can see that hundreds of IPTV box customers agree. The price is more affordable than the ATN, plus the picture quality is heads above its competitors.

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Wow, you must have done very good researches as well as have such great reviews about different IPTV boxes. Aside from your real reviews, are there any from famous websites like Amazon or Ebay?

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Yes, Easybox IPTV has been awarded with several best in test awards. The latest one is from TestKingz. (with 9/10 stars). It’s the most sold IPTV product in Amazon.

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Wandaekingery View Post
    Yes, Easybox IPTV has been awarded with several best in test awards. The latest one is from TestKingz. (with 9/10 stars). It’s the most sold IPTV product in Amazon.
    Very impressing, I must admit! Which countries does Easybox IPTV work in? And does it have XBMC/Kodi and YouTube?

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Milefor6593 View Post
    Very impressing, I must admit! Which countries does Easybox IPTV work in? And does it have XBMC/Kodi and YouTube?
    Easybox IPTV works worldwide, and you just need an internet speed of minimum 2 Mbps. You can use your Easybox IPTV all over the world just you have access to Ethernet. It comes with YouTube and XBMC/Kodi pre-installed.

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I will do more researches to check both positive and negative reviews about different IPTV boxes before having my final decision. Great thanks to you for detailed responses. Btw, where did you buy the Easybox TV from?

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Easybox.tv. You can take a deep look at the site for further info. Best of luck
    Last edited by Wandaekingery; 12-15-2016 at 01:54 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links