• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Do you still write love letters?

hi guys.

If you ask your friends, family, or the guy down the street if they write love letters, you might get a funny look. The kind of look you give someone who just asked you for money. Not a kind look by any means. This is so because I believe the love letter is pretty much dead. This tradition has shriveled up in a world where heartfelt affection is an emoji of a panda with hearts for eyes.

Maybe Iím wrong. How about you guys? Do you still write love letters?

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Do guys in this era write love letters?Not generally I think, but when they do, it is way more romantic then it ever was!

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Wandaekingery View Post
    Do guys in this era write love letters?Not generally I think, but when they do, it is way more romantic then it ever was!
    Sometimes we take each other for granted as the day-to-day happenings of our relationships become routine. While there may be no real need for an expression of thanks, it's easy to let this slip into a habit of never saying how much you appreciate your partner. Saying thank you in a letter is a very romantic way to show your gratitude. If he makes the coffee every morning no matter what, put a note of thanks and love next to the coffee pot so he knows you're grateful

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Yes, I do.

I love receiving love letters as well for the reason at the top
    So yes, not only are they proper, they are one of the best romantic gestures to use

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Nowadays, how romantic it is to write a love letter or receive a love letter?

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links