• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

share your music world

What kind of music do you like? Where do you download this mp3 songs?
    Share your music world.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I love old Bangla song.

Firends , Have a good news. Population2016.com is a site to give most accurate population of USA states and its city. We are a couple of tech enthusiast working behind the site. Visit Population Of USA 2016 - United States of America for more details .

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Try boyce avenue cover dude. They cover a good songs into acoustic.

3.jpg

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    November Rain - Guns N Roses

In my opinion this song is not only the best rock ballad ever, but also the best song of any genre ever. It's just perfect in every way. The intro with the piano and orchestra is so beautiful that you can't stop listening. Then the drums begins with the perfect beat, and the lyrics are meaningful that everyone can relate to, unlike Stairway To Heaven that you need to actualy sit down and have a class on it before you have any clue what it's talking about. Then Slash comes with 2 amazing solos, before the song dies and is brought back to life with one of the best solos I had ever heard

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I don’t really have a favorite type of music. If a song comes out on the radio and it catches my attention, I find out the name and the artist or group who sings it and I then download it off of iTunes and put it in my iPod. Eventually these songs of different genres become what I listen to on my spare time.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I'm a huge fan of 70's/80's rock and 90's grunge. Bands like Depeche mode, ACDC, pink floyd, the Beatles, Nirvana, Foo fighters, Incubus, Tool, and then there's my rock/hip hop/dance/techno side that loves Britney spears (I know I know LOL), Madonna, Maroon 5, Rihanna, etc
    And I love older country like Patsy Cline, Johnny Cash, newer stuff like Garth brooks, George straight, Alan Jackson and Shania!!
    I have a pretty diverse taste in music, I just hate one kind.. RAP I cannot stand it and have zero tolerance for it.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I like POP music very much! http://tuancautruc.com

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I like American country music. And I usually listen to music online.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I am a huge fan of music. I love to listen music. I love American Music and Hindi Music is well. I usually love to listen music online.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links