• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

How to Transfer Contacts between Samsung and iPhone

When you have bought a new iPhone or Samsung phone, the first thing you want to do is to transfer your old phone contacts to the new phone.
    This article will show you a way to transfer contacts between your new iPhone and Samsung phone fastly and efficiently with the help of Vibosoft Mobile Transfer tool.

Phone to phone Transfer allows you to copy your contacts on the iPhone memory card, iCloud, Exchange, Hotmail, Yahoo and other accounts by just clicking 1 button. What's more, besides the contact copying, it allows you to transfer text messages, call logs, apps, photos, music and videos between two phones as well, even though you don't have any account. Before implementing the following procedure, you need to download it by clicking the button below.
    How to Transfer Contacts between Samsung and iPhone ?

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Mignon View Post
    When you have bought a new iPhone or Samsung phone, the first thing you want to do is to transfer your old phone contacts to the new phone.
    This article will show you a way to transfer contacts between your new iPhone and Samsung phone fastly and efficiently with the help of Vibosoft Mobile Transfer tool.

Phone to phone Transfer allows you to copy your contacts on the iPhone memory card, iCloud, Exchange, Hotmail, Yahoo and other accounts by just clicking 1 button. What's more, besides the contact copying, it allows you to transfer text messages, call logs, apps, photos, music and videos between two phones as well, even though you don't have any account. Before implementing the following procedure, you need to download it by clicking the button below.
    How to Transfer Contacts between Samsung and iPhone ?
    Thanks for sharing this app called Vibosoft Mobile Transfer Toll lot of phone user having this problem. I'll bookmark your toll cause for sure someday i will be needing it. And hope it works.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Do you know "How to Transfer iTunes Playlist & iTunes Music to Android Device?" You can try O2Tunes.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    You can use Move to iOS to copy your contacts from old Phone to your new Phone. Move to iOS allows you move your contacts ,messages, songs, movie, playlists etc between android and iPhone.
    How to transfer contacts to new phone
    Last edited by Vxkvonnrr; 06-14-2016 at 07:39 PM.

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    You can use Move to iOS to copy your contacts

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    As we know, we can use Gmail account or such mobile transfer program to Transfer Contacts between Samsung and iPhone. Thanks a lot for your sharing.
    Last edited by heisini; 09-05-2016 at 09:20 PM.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I have succeeded transfer contacts between different phone, here ,according to my experience, i will offer you several solutions so that you can transfer contacts from android to iPhone,without any risk,as far as i know, all popular phone to be support,and can transfer from one device to another,
    Last edited by Meili950103Beauty; 10-09-2016 at 07:53 PM.

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    this is a great question. I am using a Samsung galaxy s3 and never thought of changing to Iphone lol, but I will save this for future references.

Looking for more details from others!

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    generally speaking copy files between two OS's is not easy. but apps like Mobile transfer can do it easier for u

Step 1. Launch iPhone to Android Transfer
    Step 2: Connect iPhone and Galaxy to PC and Choose File Types
    Step 3.Move iPhone Contacts to Samsung Galaxy

read more in

Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Samsung
    We donít see things as they are, we see them as we are.--Anais Nin

|| contact me if have problem in recover data from iphone ||

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links