• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Tablet useless

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Tablet useless

I tried to change my password on my brand new tablet using factory reset. Found that i had forgotten password. Now i cannot get into tablet as it asks for password. Is there any way to recover the password. Google help desk cannot help. They say it is a SAFETY feature on the acer. Acer help is based in India so no help there. HELPPPPPP

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Did you sign in with Google? You can use Android Device manager to reset password. Here is the tutorial.
    Last edited by mwsinoo; 10-09-2016 at 12:55 AM.

Eva
    Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    If you cannot recover password with google account, you need to reset factory settings, and you can google it in detail. Of course, this operation will lead to data loss. But you can use one Free Android data recovery to recover data on your android devices.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Eva View Post
    If you cannot recover password with google account, you need to reset factory settings, and you can google it in detail. Of course, this operation will lead to data loss. But you can use one Free Android data recovery to recover data on your android devices.
    Yeah, I've experienced like you and I do the same thing with your comment

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Are you trying to change your password or recover it? Anyway, you may search help from here: How to Unlock Android Phone Password without Factory Reset

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links