• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: New member

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Hello and thank you for many help. I'm just trying to figure out why my tablet won't auto connect to wifi. Everything works fine but I have to do it manually each start up. Just started about a week ago. I have checked advance settings that apply.

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    You may want to restart your modem/router and then try to connect again. I would suggest restarting the tablet and phone wifi as well. After the modem/router. If they still will not connect, try a different device and see if it will connect, and stay connected. If it does, it is the devices that are the issue.

If a different device also doesn't stay connected, there may be an issue with the modem/router or even with your internet access. If the internet connection isn't good, or it is a high traffic area, you can lose connection often. Which would cause this.

You would need to check with your provider to see if there are any issues in your area.

Another suggestion is to change your password, as to keep anyone else from using your wifi, which can cause you issues.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy your stay!

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links