• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

is mobile data security a big issue ?

i heard lot about mobile hacker can hack data from mobile is it true ? How it can be possible that some one hack data from our mobile? do any one know any software or app to secure data ? I use leo master app to lock my images and videos I need any other software to secure data ?

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Same with me i use leo master app it's so popular when it comes to security..

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    of course the answer's YES. You set up a mobile data security account which provides a personal cloud space for you to back up your phone's data as well as gives you access to the Mobile Data Security portal where you can locate, alarm, lock and wipe your lost or stolen smartphone.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Tap Hotspot to see instructions for linking devices. You'll start to see the system title and code for your hotspot there. If you'd like to improve the default name (network SSID), protection controls or code, faucet Arrange at the bottom of the screen. how to hack an iphone (The default code is your phone number.)

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links