• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    65 times

Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

AcerTabletForum.com is a friendly community dedicated to the new Acer Iconia Tablet.

Our goal is to be the place to go to when you have Acer Iconia Tablet questions or problems or discuss it in general.

To keep the place friendly, we ask that every new member post up an introduction thread letting us know a little bit about themselves, their current (and future) cell phones/devices, etc.

Please help us keep this site friendly and informative! Thanks in advance.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi there I found this site last night I think it is brilliant I am sure it will be very helpful
    I bought my A500 3 days ago it is great -- I also have a Google Nexus S smartphone
    I am 65 years of age and still like to play WOW and Rift I will be on my tab when the wife is using my PC
    and when she is not lol. Try Audiogalaxy from the Market brilliant streaming app for your music

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    65 times
    Welcome aboard James! Glad you joined us!

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hello all- I am fairly new to forums in general, not sure really how this works but here it goes. I just love my Acer A500, I've had it about 2 weeks to the day. I also own a Samsung Captivate. I am also a 2x ex-owner of the Motorola Xoom,both of them returned to Best Buy for different problems. I live in Green Bay, Wi. home of the Superbowl Champions Green Bay Packers!!!

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    65 times
    Quote Originally Posted by gym101 View Post
    Hello all- I am fairly new to forums in general, not sure really how this works but here it goes. I just love my Acer A500, I've had it about 2 weeks to the day. I also own a Samsung Captivate. I am also a 2x ex-owner of the Motorola Xoom,both of them returned to Best Buy for different problems. I live in Green Bay, Wi. home of the Superbowl Champions Green Bay Packers!!!
    Welcome aboard gym101! Happy to have you here with us! Feel free to ask questions and definitely participate when you can!

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi Everyone, I bought the A500 yesterday. This is my first android device. Haven't got very far exploring but very pleased so far. I googled for "android 3" apps hoping to find security utilities but found apps in general appear to be for mobile phone rather than PC. Googled deeper and deeper and lo and behold landed here. Most amazing, to find a dedicated forum!

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    65 times
    Quote Originally Posted by leolamb View Post
    Hi Everyone, I bought the A500 yesterday. This is my first android device. Haven't got very far exploring but very pleased so far. I googled for "android 3" apps hoping to find security utilities but found apps in general appear to be for mobile phone rather than PC. Googled deeper and deeper and lo and behold landed here. Most amazing, to find a dedicated forum!
    Welcome aboard leolamb! Glad you found us!

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Welcome aboard. Leo Lamb ,gym101, and James Garner looking forward to your contributions

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi All!

I preordered my Tab at BB and got it a few days after it went on sale at BB but I was too excited to wait!
    Have had my first Android device, LG Optimus S, for about 6 months and fell in love with the OS.
    I finally had the nerve to root my phone last night, and after 3+ hours, finally went to bed at 1 AM happy as a clam!
    I use my Tab both at home and work and rarely open my laptop now. Enjoying the sun on the Treasure Coast in FL!

Found this forum googling anything and everything for the Iconia.... Thanks all and cheers

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hello everyone,

I got my Iconia the very same day it went on sale at Best Buy, I was lucky to get there when I did. The rep said that they had received 300 units and when I got there they only had 10 left. WOW! I had been on the waiting list for the new Ipad2 and while I had played around with the Ipad at the store, I was impressed with the responsiveness addddnd the video quality of it. Then the Iconia surfaced on the web, I researched it and read about the specs and the expected apps and on and on about it. I was sold on it. I'm still on the waiting list for the Ipad, and now I may just get it to resell it on Ebay. Make a profit on it. LOL I have a Cricket wireless Sanyo Zio and currently has Android 2.1. I'm a PC tech by trade and currently hold a job with a major ISP. I found this post looking for more info on the Iconia and it is also the first fourm I sing up with. I hope I can help in some way and also I'm here to learn from all of you. Have a great day.
    "Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way." Martin Luther King Jr.

Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links