• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Dowloading movies to SD card, can't stream overseas

I frequently travel internationally and most countries don't allow US websites, i.e., Itunes, Amazon, Netflix, etc. to stream videos. Therefore I'd like an easy way to buy and download movies to an SD card, playable on my tablet A200. I don't want to buy DVD, upload then download. Also, will I need any special app or will the tablet media player be ok? I'm a newbie and won't be rooting etc. Thanks!
    Last edited by fdd87; 04-03-2012 at 01:11 PM.

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    178 times
    Have you tried the movies on the play store?

-end of line-
    Welcome To AcerTabletForum
    Please feel free to PM me if you need any help

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Yes. As far as I can tell, Google play movies are for rent. Really it's about a US location or Web site etc. That's why I want to 'own' or buy the movie to download to SD card. Pretty sure rentals won't work.

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Idiscs believe most of the digital downloads are just temporary use. The DRM will only allow it to be played on one device a.d for only a set period of time. There are a number od sites where you can download divx and mp4/mkv movies with no DRM issues but these are torrent sites which are distributing illegal copies.

Most DVD and blu-rays are available with digital copies which can be installed to multimedia players for viewing and I believe they do not expire. You do need internet access to activate them initially. You have to be careful though many of these have to be activated before a certain date. I have bought movies where the digital copy activation date had already expired.

I travel a lot myself (domestically) and I create my own digital copies. Its not dificult but can take up to 2 hours per movie. I have a very extensive library of DVD/blu-rays and most are converted to digital format for easy transfer to my tablet or laptop.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    If you have download iTunes movies and want to convert it to MP4 format, you can use a DRM removal software to remove DRM protection and convert to MP4 format with all audio tracks, subtitles, including ac3 dolby 5.1 surround. Tuneskit DRM Media Converter Mac is my option. It is designed to get rip of DRM protection in easy way and works at 30x faster speed to convert videos with quality lossless. After conversion, there is no limitation for you to play iTunes videos on any devices. Hope this point is useful to you.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    If you are using an Android device, you can download the FunForMobile app for Android. And you can download #FreeMoviesOnline as well as music, game apps, animation, photos, wallpaper and more from that app. Also, you can navigate to the Fun For Mobile official website to download or share contents. I often download stuffs using this app or the website. Oh, one last thing, you can also directly download free ringtones for Android phone.

1510307031255021.jpg
    Last edited by ParkPrince; 11-28-2017 at 08:24 PM.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links