• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

How to Recover Lost Text Messages from Google Pixel 2/2XL

The only real issue is that I still find the lack of a 3.5mm jack to be a pain. Even though the Pixel 2 comes with a USB C converter, it’s all too easy to lose or break. I managed to lose the first converter within days of using the Pixel 2, and the second I bought snapped while the phone was in my pocket. I know this is an issue on pretty much every flagship smartphone these days, it remains an annoyance that stops me using any of the decent cabled headphones I’ve invested in.

Method to recover messages on google pixel 2/2xl:

Android Data Recovery, is specially designed for rescuing deleted messages from google pixel 2/2xl. It will extract lost contacts directly from your device and you don’t need to input your phone numbers one by one again. In addition, messages, videos, music, and other file types are also can be retrieved.

More info:

Recover Deleted Contacts on Google Pixel 2
    /2XL

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Android Data Recovery can easily Recover Deleted Text Messages, Contacts, Videos, Photos, Call logs, Whatsapp Messages and other Document Files from Any Android Phone and SD card. So, you can easily to recover messages from Google Pixel 2/2XL with this tool.

Related: Transfer Samsung to Google Pixel 2XL

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I know a program called Android Data Recovery can do this for you. It can scan your Google Pixel smart phone and SD card deeply to find the deleted and lost text messages on it. You can preview the messages and then get back any of them from your Google Pixel phone to computer. Learn how to recover lost text messages on Google Pixel 2.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Android Data Recovery is available for both Windows PC and Mac, which can help you recover deleted contacts, text messages, WhatsApp data, photos, videos etc from google devices before they are overwritten by new data.
    Only with several clicks, you can recover all kind of data from google mobile.
    how to recover lost text messages from android
    how to recover lost contacts from android
    Last edited by weliner11; 05-20-2018 at 10:24 AM.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links