• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times

Target's Amazing Sale: Acer Iconia A500 Tab for Only $350 Bucks!

Target has just started an amazing sale on the Acer Iconia A500 Android Tablet. They have the device for only $400 dollars and you get a free $50 dollar Target Gift card to go with it, making it effectively just $350 bucks! This is a ridiculous price for this device considering its specs:
    • 10.1 Inch 1280x800 display
    • 1Ghz dual-core Tegra 2 processor
    • 1GB RAM
    • 16GB storage, MicroSD card slot
    • 5MP rear and 2MP front cameras
    • USB and microHDMI ports
    • Android 3.1

This is a limited time offer, but they haven't made it clear how long it will last, although it's probably just for this week. Also, this is an "in-store" deal only, and is not available online, so you will have to "beat-feet" your way to your nearest Target to take advantage of this smokin' deal.

Source: AndroidPolice

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Talking Bought mine yesterday!

This was such an awesome deal! I was planning on buying an A500 a bit later in the summer, but when I saw this in Sunday's paper, I just couldn't pass it by. My mechanic will have to wait a week or two later to get paid!

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    55 times
    Quote Originally Posted by stevepup View Post
    This was such an awesome deal! I was planning on buying an A500 a bit later in the summer, but when I saw this in Sunday's paper, I just couldn't pass it by. My mechanic will have to wait a week or two later to get paid!
    Dude..even cheaper at Staples with the $100 coupon! Me, I've already rooted and customised, so it's not worth the hassle of returning/buying IF Staples has one I can find.

Iconia Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    I was in my local Target today. I asked the (cute) clerk if the new $399 price was generating any sales of the Acer, and she answered with an energetic "Yes!". Of course many customers used the $50 gift card offer and another 5% off with their Target card to make it a tremendously good value. They don't have any $499 ipads to sell, but a case full of the more expensive models. My theory is that $399 is the right price for any 16gb android tablet and everyone who started higher than that is having trouble selling them. The Asus Transformer has been the one doing well, and it started at $399.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links