• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Ha ha ha...no kidding! Love the concept...just wish server to server was possible b/c I've already done this same upload to Carbonite about six months ago when I gave up on external USB drives thanks to so many of them dying on me:mad:! I checked this morning after roughly ten hours of uploading and only about 350 made it so far. At this rate I should be done in about two weeks...LOL!

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Got mine

Iconia Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    One thing I like about it is that WMA lossless files that won't play locally on my devices will play from the Google Music app streaming to the app from the web. A second feature I like is that tags on FLAC and WAV files can be added and stick on the web's music.google.com site. Then they are all accurate on my respective android devices with the app.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    The only problem that I see with the Google Music is that it takes so long to upload all of the music to the cloud. I also have all of mine sent to the Amazon cloud and it took about 14 hours to upload all to Amazon, where the Google upload took several days.

Iconia Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sele View Post
    I also have all of mine sent to the Amazon cloud and it took about 14 hours to upload all to Amazon, where the Google upload took several days.
    I believe Google made their upload manager a background task, so as to not have anyone complain their web connection was tied up for 14 hours straight. It took several days before all 2000 or so songs of mine made it to their cloud, but that didn't keep me from anything else I usually do on the web. Youtube and video podcasts still worked. And so on.
    Last edited by 4DThinker; 06-20-2011 at 04:28 AM.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Yeah I figured that is what it was. I didn't notice any slowdown when uploading mine either.

Sent from my Honeycombed Android tablet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links