• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

+ Reply to Thread
    Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Audio Input Recording?

Is there a way to record music on the Acer tablet? I only see a headphone jack and usb. What I am trying to do is record serius music channels off my sat receiver. My receiver has rca jacks which I could convert to mini if the headphone jack was also an input. I also have a line level to mic level adapter if that is a mic level input. Thank you for any help.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times

Sound input options

Quote Originally Posted by uptownvideo View Post
    Is there a way to record music on the Acer tablet? I only see a headphone jack and usb. What I am trying to do is record serius music channels off my sat receiver. My receiver has rca jacks which I could convert to mini if the headphone jack was also an input. I also have a line level to mic level adapter if that is a mic level input. Thank you for any help.
    What you describe sounds like it's possible. The headset input is also a microphone input if your headset or a line am going to actually have the right pin out for the adapter it would be a microphone for the system.

the connector is a standard three conductor input output. Your adaptor of RCA to microphone likely c would plugin but may.not work as it would be stereo. This plug would be looking for mono in put.

Cary

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Thank you. I was thinking that it would be mono also. Fo now I may have to use my laptop until I find a usb to audio adapter that will work.

Ads