• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Transferring iTunes muisc to Acer Iconia A3

hi, everyone. i have a lot of music in my iTunes on my computer, and i want put these music to my Iconia A3.

how can i do that? i can do with songs on my computer music folders. just connect my a3 with my computer, and copy to internal storage. but how about these songs in iTunes?

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    many people say to use Google Play Music, here i will show you a video about this. no need with any applications
    youtube.com/watch?v=vCp1I9wgsxU

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    If you do not transfer music to Acer then you can download the iPhone ringtones at the web download ringtones for free.
    Last edited by Linda1701; 03-01-2018 at 01:31 AM.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    To be honest, there is no way for you transfer iTunes music to other devices directly. As for me, I'm used to convert iTunes music from M4P to MP3 format at first. Then it will be much convenient for me to transfer iTunes music to other devices. We know all iTunes audios are combined with fairplay DRM protection, it can be played on Apple devices only. DRM Audio Converter for Windows is the DRM removal program for me to get rip of DRM protection and convert audios from M4P to MP3, AAC, etc without hampering the quality. Maybe you can learn its detail functions on HERE. Hope this point is useful to you.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links