• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I was looking for some holder to my Acer and found this: i-4U | Gimmick holder for iPad tablet: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics It is supported for acer too and it's one of the best holding devices I found.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiwikhoi View Post
    I was looking for some holder to my Acer and found this: i-4U | Gimmick holder for iPad tablet: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics It is supported for acer too and it's one of the best holding devices I found.
    I'm looking for exactly the same thing, but one that isn't so gaudy. Heck, even two big suction cups on each end would be better than that massive velcro saucer.

Did you have any success?

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

DURAGADGET Black 360 Degree Rotating Stand Case

I just got the "DURAGADGET Black 360 Degree Rotating Stand Case For Acer Iconia Tab A500 Tablet PC". ( DURAGADGET Black 360 Degree Rotating Stand Case For Acer Iconia Tab A500 Tablet PC: Amazon.ca: Electronics ) And, I'm very satisfied with it.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaDan3 View Post
    Just go to Amazon.com and search for "micro hdmi to hdmi" and it will bring up a number of them. I got one from there and it works flawlessly. They come anywhere from 6 ft to 15 ft. I suggest the 15 ft one otherwise you are playing Angry Birds while looking stragight up at the TV.
    Sure wish I had thought about that. But if my 14 yr old son realized d just what games there were for this and could hook it up to the LCD, we would have WWIII here. Lol

Thnx for the input.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hey I just got one of these tabs and was wondering which case y'all liked better, also pros and cons of both would be nice. Out of all the ones y'all put up these are the two I've brought it down to:

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewi...d=170653206729

Targus - Truss Leather Case/Stand for Acer ICONIA TAB A500 10.1" - Black/Gray - THZ07002US - Best Buy

That's for ya'lls thoughts

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Btm24 View Post
    Hey I just got one of these tabs and was wondering which case y'all liked better, also pros and cons of both would be nice. Out of all the ones y'all put up these are the two I've brought it down to:

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewi...d=170653206729

Targus - Truss Leather Case/Stand for Acer ICONIA TAB A500 10.1" - Black/Gray - THZ07002US - Best Buy

That's for ya'lls thoughts
    I've had the Truss on mine for about a year now. I did 70,000 air miles with it last year and it has been flawless. It is REALLY rugged. The only thing I've done to it is treat it with the leather conditioner I use on the seats of my cars.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Does it look Like it would protect it at all from a drop?

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Btm24 View Post
    Does it look Like it would protect it at all from a drop?
    Well, I have dropped it a few times but only just from the height of the seat back tray on an airplane. I suppose it would protect it. It is pretty stout. The others that I've seen out there are much thinner like an Ipad cover and I assume it would out perform one of those.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by dsabourin View Post
    I just got the "DURAGADGET Black 360 Degree Rotating Stand Case For Acer Iconia Tab A500 Tablet PC". ( DURAGADGET Black 360 Degree Rotating Stand Case For Acer Iconia Tab A500 Tablet PC: Amazon.ca: Electronics ) And, I'm very satisfied with it.
    I found one of these on ebay & I'm waiting for it to arrive sometime this week! It looked very nice! How does is protect/perform?

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I finnaly got an A500 from Craigslist and it came with a black targus case and pen thingy. I LOVE how nice the case looks but HATE how it mes S's with the flash. Other then that I think its well worth $50.

Brandon

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links