• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Any Microsoft Keyboard & or mice combo set Do Not Work on Android OS Later Than 2.1 I have yet to find a workaround or a fix nor am i able to do such a task since i have no development skills with android.
    seems the Flytouch 2 PAD does support these though which i have one if any has ideas of how this is someway useful plz tell me.
    Devices:
    Acer IconiaTab A500: Rooted, Taboonay 2.2 Rom, 2.6.36.3 HoneyVillain-3.4+ Kernel, 3.2 Android OS
    FlyTouch 2 SuperPAD: Rooted, My Own Alpha Build Rom (Prolly Wont Release Due To Bugs With Software Due to Flash Blame Adobe), Stock Kernel, 2.2 Android OS, Flash Support: Yes Backported 10.3 From Android 3.0 Detects as 10.1 flash]

Droid Devices Activate - SupahDroid Away......

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I have a Dell USB keyboard that works great with the A500. The keyboard I normally use if not using onscreen is a Logitech bluetooth.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by SupahDroid View Post
    Any Microsoft Keyboard & or mice combo set Do Not Work on Android OS Later Than 2.1 I have yet to find a workaround or a fix nor am i able to do such a task since i have no development skills with android.
    seems the Flytouch 2 PAD does support these though which i have one if any has ideas of how this is someway useful plz tell me.
    Just to Clear up somethings Stated above. They Do Not Work correctly or as intended... What Will Happen is if you plug the usb receiver (if wireless not blue tooth) in The Mouse will get Noticed and work Fine but the keyboard will not work. Looking at LogCat it mentions About The Device Having too many "axies" (i thought just mice and Joystick type devices used those not keyboards) and that Current framework only supports ?128? or ?256? (Cant remember.) This might be the issues with most keyboard/ mice related issues hope someone can put this info to use.
    Devices:
    Acer IconiaTab A500: Rooted, Taboonay 2.2 Rom, 2.6.36.3 HoneyVillain-3.4+ Kernel, 3.2 Android OS
    FlyTouch 2 SuperPAD: Rooted, My Own Alpha Build Rom (Prolly Wont Release Due To Bugs With Software Due to Flash Blame Adobe), Stock Kernel, 2.2 Android OS, Flash Support: Yes Backported 10.3 From Android 3.0 Detects as 10.1 flash]

Droid Devices Activate - SupahDroid Away......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links