• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: A500 Leather Cases

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by JB11393 View Post
    I just placed an order for the PDair Leather case, BX2... can't wait to get it, looks amazing and much better than the cheap Acer case I have!
    Yeah Man, i got mine coming too, made from cowhide and weighing in at 1kg, cant wait to show it to my ipad farthead mates
    "There is something feeble and a little contemptible about a man who cannot face the perils of life without the help of comfortable myths. Almost inevitably some part of him is aware that they are myths and that he believes them only because they are comforting. But he dare not face this thought! Moreover, since he is aware, however dimly, that his opinions are not rational, he becomes furious when they are disputed."
    Bertrand Russell (Human Society in Ethics and Politics)

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I just placed an order for the type 1 book version. do you have any info on shipping time. Have not heard from PDAir about tracking #, etc...Thanx

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeman View Post
    I just placed an order for the type 1 book version. do you have any info on shipping time. Have not heard from PDAir about tracking #, etc...Thanx
    we have been mailed out your order via Speed Post by HK Post.

It normally takes around 3 to 5 business days (exclude posting date) to most of destinations, and the delivery standard excluding the time for customs clearance.

Thank you for shopping at www.pdair.com

Yours truly,
    PDair Customer Service
    Last edited by me2010; 05-19-2011 at 03:53 AM. Reason: Update
    "There is something feeble and a little contemptible about a man who cannot face the perils of life without the help of comfortable myths. Almost inevitably some part of him is aware that they are myths and that he believes them only because they are comforting. But he dare not face this thought! Moreover, since he is aware, however dimly, that his opinions are not rational, he becomes furious when they are disputed."

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    31 times
    Trident Case really hope they make some cases for the xoom and a500.
    Last edited by bignasty407; 05-19-2011 at 06:33 AM. Reason: url didnt show up properly. had to tweak

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    My cheap Acer case will have to do for a while. I've pretty much blown the budget on the tab, memory, case, HDMI cable, wireless keyboard, apps . . . I'm starting to get those looks from my wife. And it ain't the "come here big boy" look either.

(the HDMI cable was only 7 bucks, but it all adds up.)
    Devilbetterrun likes this.
    --- When all else fails, there's Linux.

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by greg View Post
    My cheap Acer case will have to do for a while. I've pretty much blown the budget on the tab, memory, case, HDMI cable, wireless keyboard, apps . . . I'm starting to get those looks from my wife. And it ain't the "come here big boy" look either.

(the HDMI cable was only 7 bucks, but it all adds up.)
    Mate , tell the wife ur going into business -

No 1 ACER ICONIA TAB A500 PROTECTIVE CASE-NEW | eBay

No 2 http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Acer-Icon...item3367e4b713

buy for $20 sells on ebay for over $122.50 + $20 postage , I'm In.
    Last edited by me2010; 05-21-2011 at 09:12 PM. Reason: sold for more than i thought

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I prefer the original protective case.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Amazon.com: Navitech Black Executive Premium Leather Flip Carry Case With Adjustable Stand For The Acer Aspire ICONIA TAB A500 10.1 inch PC Tablet Device 32GB Android 3.0 Honeycomb: Electronics

Affordable leather case similar to the PDair. Might be worth checking out. Ships from UK, though. If shipped by standard delivery stateside, might take 2 to 3 weeks to get here.
    Anybody has this? Please let us know how you like it.

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    I still really like my Acer case but maybe one day when this case is a lot cheaper I will get it LoL

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I just bought the "Truss" Leather case from Targus. I picked it up at Best Buy today. It is well made, and, in my opinion, a much better value for your $39 dollars than the case made by Acer. I am so glad that someone is finally making accessories for our Iconia tablet. Let's show Targus our support and appreciation for supporting our community of Iconia a500 owners. Go check it out at your local Best Buy. Thank you, Targus!

Pros: leather, well made, feels nice and sturdy, openings or 'cut outs' for speakers and camera, can be set for multiple viewing angles, and it does not smell like cow dung! )
    The only drawbacks I currently see: the little 'holders' on the top two corners partially cover the front-facing camera and partially cover the volume rocker switch

IMG_1242.jpgIMG_1246.jpgIMG_1253.jpgIMG_1254.jpgIMG_1248.jpg
    Last edited by Lumarti; 06-16-2011 at 11:13 AM. Reason: Added picture of "holes" for speakers

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links