• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    If you want to transfer your android file to your computer, you can try Android Mobile Data Transfer tool which is exceedingly good at solving this kind of problems, you can find a detailed guide from here:
    How to transfer android smartphone file

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Reading comments with the other members share their solutions on this problem. I am also looking for this things but all suggestions are not in Google Play. Can someone send me a link where i can download that apps only in Google play.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by marrylinedan View Post
    Try two things to transfer files from Android smartphone:
    1: Remove the SD card if you have one and try connecting again.
    2: Go to the start menu and type "Computer Management". Then go to Disk Management under Storage and see if the phone shows up as a drive connected to the computer. If it does you may have a drive letter conflict. Try right clicking on the phone and select "Change Drive Letter or Path". Change it to something that isn't taken and see if it shows up now.
    Try the Assistant for Android.
    Last edited by Xkoiul; 08-11-2015 at 01:18 AM.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by marrylinedan View Post
    Try two things to transfer files from Android to computer:
    1: Remove the SD card if you have one and try connecting again.
    2: Go to the start menu and type "Computer Management". Then go to Disk Management under Storage and see if the phone shows up as a drive connected to the computer. If it does you may have a drive letter conflict. Try right clicking on the phone and select "Change Drive Letter or Path". Change it to something that isn't taken and see if it shows up now.
    Why not using AirDroid? It's a great app for file transfer. Even no usb cable needed!
    Last edited by gunetel; 12-01-2015 at 08:41 PM.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by usandroidrooting View Post
    Reading comments with the other members share their solutions on this problem. I am also looking for this things but all suggestions are not in Google Play. Can someone send me a link where i can download that apps only in Google play.
    I don't suggest you to install app to transfer your files from Android to computer because the transferring speed is low, you can try desktop Android manager tool.
    Last edited by Johnsimith; 12-16-2015 at 08:34 PM.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Airdroid is the best way to transfer data on an android device. Or you can use Android Device Manager to transfer files from android to computer. Both are easy to transfer files between android and a computer. It's a good habit to copy files from android to computer for backup, especially for important ones.
    Last edited by rearummel; 01-03-2016 at 09:00 PM.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Of course. Phone Transfer will be your good choice. It's a wonderful data transfer tool from RecoveryAndroid. Connect your two devices to PC. Then the program will detect their data and give a preview to you. You can choose the items you need and transfer data from Android to Android with one click safely and conveniently. What's more, it also supports data transfer between two phones with different operating systems. It will be worth of your consideration.
    Last edited by talorsam; 02-28-2016 at 07:32 PM.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Now, we can't easy to transfer android file with USB connection only, we need rely on third party Android trasfer tools to help us to share data between Android and computer. Here I find two useful tool: Android manager or Android transfer.
    Last edited by Erikkl; 04-17-2016 at 09:00 PM.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    To transfer files (photos) from your android smartphone to Acer A500, just try mobile transfer program. It can directly transfer data between mobile devices, such as contacts, apps, sms, photos, etc.
    Last edited by heisini; 09-20-2016 at 09:37 PM.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    If you want to find a good way to transfer data from Android phone to computer and keep them safe, Android Data Recovery will be your good choice. It will offer a good solution for Android phone users to easily backup data from Android mobile phone directly to the computer. With this program, you can transfer data from Android device to computer easily and quickly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links