• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

+ Reply to Thread
    Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Watching videos in firefox

Whenever i try to watch a video in firefox it says i need to download the adobe flash player it doesn't do this in any of the other browsers and it's any type of video that i try to play be it a movie or a video on youtube. This wouldn't be a problem i'd just use the other browsers but i have all my stuff synced to firefox so i was wondering if there's a fix for this. I've uninstalled fire and adobe flash player and reinstalled them and my brother has the same tablet and his doesn't play videos in firefox also so it's not my tablet it's something with firefox any help would be appreciated.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    Last edited by gary; 04-26-2012 at 06:27 AM.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    wow i didnt know flash wasnt supported ok 1 more question i have all of my bookmarks in my firefox browser is there a way i can import them or something to the stock browser or the dolphin browser?

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Ok that explains mine also time to get rid of firefox as soon as we get the update to ice cream then I will try the chrome beta

Ads