• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Post How to Recover Deleted Lost Data from Samsung Galaxy S7?

"My Samsung Galaxy S7 stuck on black screen after updated to the latest Android OS version, I can restore my contacts from backup, but I don't know how to recover all the photos inside, please help!!!"
    "I lost all my text messages from my Samsung Galaxy S7 after updating to the latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow, I can restore my contacts and photos from backup, but I don't know how to recover lost text messages from Samsung S7, please help!!!"
    "My son deleted some of my important WhatsApp messages by misstake, how can I recover deleted WhatsApp messages from Samsung Galaxy S7 without backup?"

Are you also met the above similar situations? Samsung Galaxy S7 collocation new camera, through many examples can obviously feel the new mobile phone upgrade, the flagship model of Samsung with friends, in fact in recent years Samsung camera to enhance the effect is obvious to people. Obviously in the Samsung Galaxy S7, the camera is a new link to be pushed up.

There's no doubt that Samsung Galaxy S7 is an outstanding phone. However, even if the most powerful device, it is still unable to avoid data loss. In fact, to recover deleted data from Samsung S7, what you need is just the Samsung Data Recovery.

Samsung Data Recovery is the all-in-one data recovery software for Samsung user to retrieve lost and deleted files including contacts, SMS, photos, audios, videos, call logs, WhatsApp chat history, document and more from almost all Samsung Galaxy phone in a click.

Related: Recover Deleted Photos on Samsung S7

Iconia Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Samsung Data Recovery is an all-around yet comprehensive data recovery tool that is capable of recovering pictures, messages, contacts, video, audio, call logs, WhatsApp messages and documents on any Samsung Galaxy devices.

Recover Deleted Data from Samsung S7 Edge

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Simple steps to undelete data from samsung galaxy: Connect your Samsung phone to your computer(Mac or PC), scan the lot data, preview and recover. In just a few clicks, you can restore lost data from samsung mobile phone.
    how to undelete photos, videos from samsung galaxy
    Last edited by jimla11; 12-17-2018 at 09:20 AM.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links