• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Post How to Extract/Recover Contacts from Broken Samsung Galaxy Phone?

"How can I do to export all my contacts from my Samsung Galaxy Note 5 that stucking in black screen of death? I don't want to lose my contacts after restoring it to factory settings, hlep please!!!" - Asked by Anna.

Drop your Samsung Galaxy phone onto the floor incautiously? Get an Samsung Galaxy device with the screen screen? Looking for a simple and effective way to recvoer or extract contacts from broken Samsung Galaxy phone that with cracked/broken/black screen? Well, in this article, you will get a satisfactory answer.

In fact, the best answer is the Samsung Data Extraction.

Samsung Data Extraction can not remove your Samsung phone's lock screen without losing data, but also recover data from Samsung with broken screen in a click. Besides, you can also backup and restore your Samsung Galaxy phone by using this tool.

Related: Recover contacts on black screen samsung s7

Iconia Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Dr.Fone toolkit - Android Data Extraction (Damaged Device) can relieve you of your troubles even if your Samsung phone has been broken.

Recover broken samsung contacts

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Using this useful Android Data Recovery, you will be able to extract data from broken samsung galaxy mobile phone. It is not so hard for you to restore your deleted data, including messages, contacts, videos, pictures and more.
    how to extract contacts from broken android

Iconia Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    To Extract/Recover Contacts from Broken Samsung Galaxy Phone, the easy and safe way is using Broken Samsung Data Recovery tool. It can help you access to data on Broken Samsung Galaxy Phone and extract them out. And if the contacts were deleted or lost, there is no way to recover them back.

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    The best way to recover contacts from Samsung Galaxy is to use Android data recover program,which is specially designed for Android device and has powerful method to detct the deleted data from trash bin.You could preview and choose the target files to recover on computer.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links