• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Post How to Recover Deleted and Lost Data from OnePlus 5?

How can I do to extract all my photos from the OnePlus 5 that stucking in blank screen?
    How can I do to get back all my contacts and videos from my OnePlus 5 that restored to factory settings. Please help!!!"
    I lost all my data from my OnePlus 5 after updating to the latest Android OS version, I can restore my contacts and photos from backup, but I don't know how to recover lost SMS from OnePlus 5, anyone who can help???"

Are you also met the similar situations as above? OnePlus 5 is an outstanding smartphone, however, even if it is so outstanding a phone, you can't avoid deleting data like photos, videos, text messages, contacts and more from your OnePlus 5, so how to recover deleted data from OnePlus 5 without backup? Please don't worry, Android Data Recovery is you best choice.

Android Data Recovery can help you find deleted files and get them back without damaging other data including contacts, text messages, photos, videos, WhatsApp messages and more on your OnePlus phone. In addition, the program is completely clean. It will not bring virus or any other add-ons to your computer.

Related: Transfer Data from Android to OnePlus 5

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Android Data Recovery proves its powerful and flexible ability to recover deleted and lost data including text message, contacts, WhatsApp messages, videos, audio, photos, documents, etc..

Recover Deleted & Lost Data from OnePlus 5

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    After you deleted or lost data on your OnePlus 5, first stop using it in case of data overwritten. Check if there is a backup or deleted or lost data, if yes, you can easily recover them from backup file. If no, you need a pro oneplus data recovery software to get them back.

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    To recover lost data from OnePlus 5, you need to use Android Data Recovery program. It can scan your phone and SD card deeply to find the deleted or lost data on it. You can recover messages, photos, videos, contacts, call logs, Whatsapp messages, music, books and other document files from your OnePlus phone to computer. Learn how to recover deleted messages on OnePlus 5.

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Many reasons may result in that data loss, so how to recover lost data from android after mistaken deletion, Android Data Recovery is designed for Android users to solve this recovery issue, it allow you to recover lost contacts, photos, videos, messages, music and more from Android phones, no matter you use Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony or Motorola, nokia, huawie, oneplus,or other android phones.
    how to recover whatsApp chat history on android
    Last edited by grody11; 03-20-2018 at 09:41 AM.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links