• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

How to recover android phone photo?

There are many android phone users, many people love taking photos with it and save many love photos on it.

But for kinds of reasons, you would lost your love photos. But don't worry, we can still recover them with some app to help. Try Coolmuster Android Data Recovery, it would help you recover lost android phone photos easily. Remember don't save new data to your phone, or the deleted photos maybe over written.

Step 1: Connect your phone to computer
    Connect your phone to computer via the USB cable, then launch the app. As long as you connect your phone to computer successfully, the app could detect your device automatically.

Step 2: Enable USB debugging on your phone
    You need to enable USB debugging on your android phone, then all data on your phone will be synced to computer. If you've done this before, you will direct to next step automatically.

Step 3: Scan for the lost photos on your phone
    Then there will be an superuser Request shows on your phone, you need to click "Allow" to on your phone to allow the app to scan your phone. The program will automatically detect your phone and scan them deeply. When the scan finishes, all the contained files in your phone will be displayed in clear categories.

Step 4review and recover lost photos
    Now you can preview all of the data on your phone, select and check those you need to recover, click "Recover" to start the recovery.

That's all!
    http://www.transfer-motorola-recover...m-samsung.html
    Last edited by eveeve; 06-01-2015 at 10:44 PM.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Great many of android users donít know it is possible to directly recover photos from android phones/tablets without backups.

When you delete photos(or other files) on your Android device, it isn't really erased- it continues existing. That's why you can retrieve deleted photos from android without needing of backup. Deleting a file's pointer and marking its space as available is an extremely fast operation. In contrast, actually erasing a file by overwriting its data takes significantly longer. For example, if you're deleting a 1 GB file, that would be near-instantaneous. To actually erase the file's contents, it may take several minutes Ė just as long as if you were writing 1 gigabytes of data to your Android device. In that case, once you accidentally lost photos, messages, videos, and other documents from your device, donít use your device immediately, so that the deleted data wonít be overwritten.

Though, the lost data still exist, you have to get help from 3-rd party android recovery tool to get them back. Commonly, you can search android phone recovery, the result on the first page may meet your demand. Some android photo recovery guides on Youtube are good. Youíd better do some researches on your side to choose a android data recovery software in four factors: supported android models, supported file types, scan speed, scan result.

This is a review of android data recovery:
    Android Data Recovery Review: Jihosoft Android Phone Recovery VS Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android | Samsung Galaxy Recovery

From my own experience, Jihosoft android data recovery program is a good choice to do the job. It did work for me and recovered deleted photos from my galaxy s6.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    If you want to transfer pictures from your android phone to you PC, you can have a try the Vibosoft Android Mobile Manager; this program can transfer your pictures, music, SMS and so on from your android phone to your computer.
    Transfer Android Photo to Windows Computer

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    In order to recover deleted photos from Android, first of all, you should pay attention that once you deleted your data of Android by accident, you'd better not continue operating your mobile again, since the new data will overwrite the data you have already lost. Try this Mobile Recovery.
    Last edited by Erikkl; 07-22-2016 at 02:11 AM.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    If you deleted photos from Android, do not be a panic. Listen to me, I also had such experience. I am a reporter and always take photos to sensational news. Three months ago I took some for a big news and decided to have a look. Unfortunately, I deleted all of them by happen. I got a shock! My colleague Adam told me to calm down. Then he searched on the web to find a way. Luckily with a lot of attempts he found Android Data Recovery from RecoveryAndroid. I got a try and it surprisingly worked well on my Android. I finally restored the deleted photos from Android and burst into tear! I ever thought that I might lose my job at that time.
    Last edited by ivanedward; 02-04-2016 at 11:59 PM.

Eva
    Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    If you want to recover deleted contacts, photos, messages and other data from your Android device, you should not make any further operations to your device. Because any operation would produce new data, and that will overwrite the old data on your device. The deleted files may be not deleted completely, but once being overwritten, you'll have no way to get them back.
    The best way to recover deleted Android files is to use Android data recovery software. It is safe, easy and fast. You just need 3 steps:
    1. Download and install Android Data Recovery.
    2. Connect your Android device to the computer.
    3. Scan your device and recover deleted Android files.
    With these 3 simple steps, you can recover deleted text messages, contacts, photos, videos and other data you want to get back.

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Do you have this tool you are mentioning on Google Playstore? If yes please reply here cause i wanted to try this tool.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Eva View Post
    If you want to recover deleted contacts, photos, messages and other from your Android device, you should not make any further operations to your device. Because any operation would produce new data, and that will overwrite the old data on your device. The deleted files may be not deleted completely, but once being overwritten, you'll have no way to get them back.
    The best way to recover deleted Android files is to use Android data recovery software. It is safe, easy and fast. You just need 3 steps:
    With these 3 simple steps, you can recover deleted text messages, contacts, photos, videos and other data you want to get back.
    Can this Android photo recovery tool recover internal image?
    Last edited by Xkoiul; 04-13-2016 at 08:55 PM.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Thanks for sharing, yes, we can still recover lost android phone photos with some photo recovery tools, and most of them are very easy to use.
    Last edited by lucyll; 07-11-2016 at 02:16 AM.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Eva View Post
    If you want to recover deleted messages, contacts, messages and other data from your Android device, you should not make any further operations to your device. Because any operation would produce new data, and that will overwrite the old data on your device. The deleted files may be not deleted completely, but once being overwritten, you'll have no way to get them back.
    You can renew it and get a data on your son phone on the website or in the shop. i don't think you can recover it if it was intentionally by someone else it better to forget about recover it unless you have a friend that can fix it or just let it go. Other ways is try Mobiledic Android data recovery to scan your Android phone, maybe it's there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links