• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    When deleted your precious photos by accident on android phone .Actually, these photos are just marked as useless information . You can still get back these deleted photos until they are overwritten.
    So,you can recover deleted photos from android . You can one data recovery tool ,like Samsung Recovery .
    Last edited by Wpaasgt; 08-31-2016 at 09:22 PM.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Losing photos no the phone would be a great lost to you based on you don't know how to rstore them from phone , if you really feel nail-biting in the trouble ,i suggest you use android data rescuer to solve your problem ,
    I can not make sure that it is helpfully for you . but i was in it with the help of find lost photos on android phone ,
    As i konw , it is suitable for all popular android phone Samsung ,Htc,Moto, Bb, Sony,ect,
    Last edited by Keebu; 12-07-2016 at 01:13 AM.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    We all know that media files including photos, videos or music are always stored in the phone's external SD card, and when they're deleted, lost or formatted for some reason, it's not easy to get them back. But please don't worry, you still have a chance to get them back with the help of a professional Android Photo Recovery software if they were not overwritten by new data.
    Last edited by heisini; 12-27-2016 at 08:37 PM.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I also encountered the same problem for pictures lost before, but i have found out them from Android phone by the following steps,
    You can have a look at my method from here .
    Step 1: Install and launch the transfer app on computer
    Step 2: Connect mobile to PC and scan the lost photos on phone .
    Step 3: Select the data from a preview ,then recover them with just one click.
    Last edited by Masdyter; 01-04-2017 at 07:17 PM.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Renewandroid Android Data Recovery, with it you donít need to take out the CF card or SD card from the Android devices to recover deleted photos from Android.
    It only takes you 3 simple steps to begin the recovery process.
    Supports more than 6000 different Android devices, including tablets and smartphones.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links