• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Acer Iconia One 7 B1-730 keeps restarts/reboots

Hi! I have been experiencing restarts/reboots on my Iconia One, it happens from time to time. Like when I was just scrolling the screen, or after I play(Luckily, it does not reboot when I am in the middle of playing COC). This tablet was just bought about a week ago, yet I am experiencing this. I have a Nextbook 7 tablet but it only reboots when I am using it heavily. Why does this tablet always reboots??

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Random reboots can happen because of problems with the firmware, but can also be due to some app you installed that is making the system unstable, or perhaps some bad bit of data that is in the system cache. A corrupt SD card can also cause problems. Here are some things you can try:

1. Unmount your SD card in Settings>Storage, remove it, and reboot. Use the tablet for a while (like a few days) without the SD card and see if the random reboots recur. If they don't, plug it back in again, and see if the reboots start again.

2. Boot into Safe Mode, which temporarily disables all 3rd party apps:This might not be an effective troubleshooting method if the random reboots don't occur very often, because it's hard to expect anyone to use their tablet for several days in Safe Mode, thus being unable to access any of the 3rd party apps you installed.

For last and third option please check Acer B1-730 Manual.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links