• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

A500 only acknowleges my typing 90% of the time

Its super annoying. Can't post in fb or even compose an email. Plz help!

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by blueeyednic View Post
    Its super annoying. Can't post in fb or even compose an email. Plz help!
    There are a few different virtual keyboards you could try or you could use a USB or a bluetooth keyboard.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times

Angry Bluetooth Keybbbbbboard SSSSTUTTERIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!! See like that...

Quote Originally Posted by RMinMN View Post
    There are a few different virtual keyboards you could try or you could use a USB or a bluetooth keyboard.
    I hope you can help me as this may save the original poster some problems as well.
    I also have an Iconia A500 tablet, I bought about six months back a Bluetooth Keyboard that's made by Acer and designed for the Iconia Series of tablets.
    At first it worked great and stayed connected and typed almost flawless minus my typos...

Over the past month my problem has become QUITE ANNOYING to say the least, It will break connection if left sitting more than a couple minutes/seconds...........
    Then take a good thirty or more seconds to connect.
    Then by evidence of the bad spacing, I'll be typing along and all of a sudden I'll spell let's say Tablet and it will come out like this TTTTTTTTTTTTTTaBBBBBBBllllet...
    Then type along just fine.

I thought it might be my keyboard so I borrowed my wife's Logitech Bluetooth she bought for her Iconia A500 and it's doing the same thing....
    \HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Same problems here for me, a500 very unstable on facebook. Stop using Acer Bluetooth keyboard as well.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links