• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Factory Data Reset According to Acer Support

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

advice required

Hi, I did similar with my acer iconia one 8 but there is no rotation button so i just used the volume up and power buttons, it worked fine, I deleted/formatted and rebooted etc. but when completing set up, after connecting to my wifi it tells me there was a previously installed log in id and asks me for email address and password, I remember the email address but forgot the original password so went through the process to change my password via my laptop but it still wont recognise password even though it is correct (i can log in to gmail etc on a different laptop using these details so i know they are correct).

I can only imagine it's due to one of two reasons, either reason 1, the laptop requires the old password used prior to rebooting because it wont update until after the reboot stage

or reason 2, the new password i use for gmail might not be suitable format for ACER.... (new password only has 8 digits). I will try resetting password to ten digits when i get home.

in the meantime, any help will be greatly appreciated

Wee
    Last edited by weerudds; 12-27-2015 at 05:19 AM. Reason: spelling error

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Followed tablet reset according to acer have a B1 710 screen stuck on formatting data repeated again and didn't get any options please help

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I cannot get into system recovery mode I did the restart with Volume down + Power On + Gyro Lock and I get to a Android icon with gears. After a short while I get what looks like a dead Android with a red triangle wit exclamation mark in it. Any ideas?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links