• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    22 times

READ BEFORE POSTING - Please post threads in appropriate sections

Hi all.

You may see a fair amount of threads being moved from this forum to other sections on the site. Please post and keep your threads in the appropriate sections. If you need help with your tablet, use the Acer Iconia Tab A500 Help forum for questions and comments related to issues specifically for the A500. Ditto for Acer A501 General Discussion, Acer Iconia A501 Help or Acer A100 General Discussion, Acer A100 Help. If you want to know how to root (hack) your A500, go to the Acer Iconia Tab Development forum. For ROMs and KERNELs, check the Acer Iconia Tab ROMS forum (or the links in my sig ). Let's try to keep the discussion area just for discussion. This will allow us to answer your questions and address issues faster. We can keep the forum clean of clutter if we get in the habit of posting in the appropriate section(s).

I understand not every post can be neatly put into one "catch all" bin, seeing as we have some overlap here and I realize mistakes sometimes happen. I am also aware English is not everyone's first language. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated!

Thank you.
    Last edited by terablue; 10-11-2011 at 09:59 PM.
    Acer Iconia A500:

ROM List | KERNEL List | RECOVERY List

​Current ROM:
    TegraOwners ICS v170

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    22 times
    Be advised I will no longer leave redirect links from the general discussion board to the help section; they will be moved to the appropriate forum from now on without notice. As always, your understanding is greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by terablue; 10-27-2011 at 01:10 AM.
    Acer Iconia A500:

ROM List | KERNEL List | RECOVERY List

​Current ROM:
    TegraOwners ICS v170

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links