• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Post How to Sync Photos from Android to Huawei nova 3i?

HUAWEI Nova 3i uses a new generation of full screen, 6.3 inch super screen and 85% higher color gamut. Like Huawei Noa 3, Huawei Noa 3i has AI Intelligent Four-Shot, 24 million + 2 million AI double-shot lenses and F2.0 aperture, supporting AI scene recognition, AI Intelligent Beauty and AI HDR Pro. The post uses 16 million +200 pixel AI virtual dual lens, and AI supports up to 500 kinds of scene recognition.

So, are you wanting to buy a new Huawei nova 3i to replace your old Samsung phone? Apparently, many old Huawei users have made this choice. However, how to sync Samsung photos to Huawei nova 3i when you get this new phone?

To sync all data from the old Samsung Galaxy phone to Huawei nova 3, what you need is just the Mobile Transfer. Mobile Transfer can connect two phones at the same time and transfer files from one phone to another. You can transfer contacts, music, photos, videos, messages, messages, call logs, calendars, Apps and App data from one phone to another.

Related: Recover Photos from Huawei nova 3i

Iconia Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Mobile Transfer is a professional data transfer software that can transfer data between phones, including iOS, Android, Symbian, Windows, etc.

Transfer Data from Android to Huawei nova 3i

Iconia Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Mobile Phone Transfer program can help us Sync Photos from Android to Huawei nova 3i easily from pc. First link both of them to pc via usb cable or wifi after you start the installed Mobile Phone Transfer program. A deep scan later, you can easily transfer photos from Android to Huawei nova 3i.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    To transfer photos from Android to Huawei, the easiest method is the one with MobiKin Phone Transfer (Windows or Mac) software. With this 3rd-party program, you will be able to transfer photos from an Android phone to another, back and forth.

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I often use Phone Transfer to transfer photos between Android and Huawei.This is a easy and efficient way.And I came across an article that introduce 4 way to transfer photos between Android phone.You may find some of useful info from it.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links