• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Post How to Recover Videos from Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

"How can I do to get back all the deleted videos from my Samsung S7 Edge, I don't want to lost these precious memories, help please!!!" - Asked by Thompson.

Samsung Galaxy S7 edge is a new product of Samsung released in February 22, 2016, the hyperboloid screen Samsung's own design, the screen size to 5.5 inches, using 2K resolution level, supports IP68 level of dust and water. December 2016, Samsung Galaxy S7 edge smartphone won the annual outstanding product award.

Because it's such a powerful mobile phone, lots of Samsung Galaxy fans don't show it stingy at all, such as taking a lot of videos. However, more and more Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge users lost their videos due to all kinds of reasons, lost all the videos after factory restore, lost videos due to OS update and so on. No matter what's the reason that you lost your videos, to recover videos from Samsung S7 Edge, what you need is just the Samsung Data Recovery.

Related: Recover Data from Samsung S7 Edge

Iconia Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Galaxy S7 Recovery is also a professional data recovery tool for Samsung Galaxy phones and tablets.

Recover videos from samsung S7 Edge

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    You need to use Samsung Data Recovery program to do this. It can scan your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and SD card deeply to find the deleted videos on it. You can preview them before recovering. Learn how to recover videos from Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. Besides videos, you can also recover messages, photos, contacts, call logs, Whatsapp messages, music, books and other document files from your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I'm accustomed to backup my videos because I'm afraid of losing it would make huge loss. But one time I forget to backup my data, and my Samsung was dropped into water carelessly, my friend said the Android Data Recovery could help me and I used it to find my videos and other data back successfully.
    Last edited by Rose8; 07-25-2018 at 09:20 PM.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links