• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

how to recover deleted photos from samsung galaxy J series

Being Samsung, they will leave no stones unturned, no market unexplored, no segment ignored and in the case for the J-series, a new J2 is introduced with 4.7-inch display and some existing J devices updated. We have updated the spec by spec comparison below to reflect the updates up to 2017. A slightly tweaked J1 ace with more memory was also introduced to replaced the J1. Also, in 2016, the J1, J5 and J7 received updates to improve performance both memory and speed, followed by further updates to J5 and J7 in 2017.

Samsung introduced the Galaxy J3 2016 with a 5.0-inch display and moved J5’s display from 5.0-inch to 5.2-inch. If they keep this up, we will see a complete J1 to J7 smartphones without skipping any of the numerals as the only number they skip is 4 so watch out for J4.

Method to Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung Galaxy J series:

I recommend a software called Samsung Data Recovery to me , He said that it can recover deleted my data such as photos and videos. After a while, I recover my deleted photos and videos from my Samsung S8 by Samsung Data Recovery. So, I decide to recommend it to you.

More info:

How to Recover Lost Photos from Samsung Galaxy J1

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Samsung Data Recovery as the world's No.1 data recovery tool which can directly Recover Deleted Text Messages, Contacts, Videos, Photos, Call logs, Whatsapp Messages and other Document Files from Your Samsung Galaxy Phone and SD card. So, you can easily to recover deleted photos from Samsung J1/J2/J3/J5/J7 by using this tool.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    You can easily use Android File Recovery program to scan for all lost or deleted data, and selectively choose files as you want to recover.
    Go on reading the instruction below to see how well it works on Android device: Recover deleted data from Android.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links