• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Post How to recover WhatsApp messages from Samsung S8/S8+

"How can i do to recover deleted WhatsApp messages from Samsung Galaxy S8?"
    "Any simple way to get back the deleted WhatsApp chat history from my Samsung Galaxy S8+?"
    "Is it possible to restore the lost WhatsApp attachment from my Galaxy S8+ after uninstalling it?"

Looking for a simple way to recover WhatsApp messages from Samsung S8/S8+ without backup? Please don't worry, no matter what is the reason that you lost the important data from your Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8 Edge, what you need is just the Samsung Galaxy Recovery.

Samsung Data Recovery is the outstanding data recovery program that allows you Directly to Recover Deleted Text Messages, Contacts, Videos, Photos, Call logs, Whatsapp Messages and other Document Files from Any Samsung Galaxy Phone and SD card.

Related: Transfer WhatsApp messages from iPhone to Samsung S8/S8+

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Thankfully, when turning to my friends for help, they introduced me a kind of useful software, Samsung Galaxy Recovery.

Recover Deleted Whatsapp Messages on Galaxy S7/S7 Edge

Recover Deleted SMS Text Messages on Samsung Galaxy S8

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    You can try a mobile transfer tool to solve this problem.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Yes, you can recover Whatsapp messages from Samsung S8/S8+.

Method :

Navigate to the Database folder in the SD card – the exact route is /sdcard/WhatsApp/Databases. You will notice that they are saved with names like "msgstore-YYYY-MM-DD.1.db.crypt" where "YYYY-MM-DD" is the year, month and date respectively.

First, rename "msgstore.db.crypt", adding "OLD" or something similar to the filename. Then check out the files below: should be several files marked with different dates. Select the file that you want to restore – find a file from before you accidentally deleted everything – and rename it "msgstore.db.crypt".

Back to your Android device: uninstall and re-install WhatsApp. Choose Restorewhen prompted. The chat file saved as "msgstore.db.crypt" is restored and voilą, your old messages are restored.
    Last edited by TaylorSims00; 07-18-2017 at 09:50 PM.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links