• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Post Transfer Kies Backup Files to Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+

"I backed up my Samsung Note 5 with Kies before, but my phone was stolen last weekend, I want to export the photos and videos from Kies backup file to my new Galaxy S8 without overwrite the contacts on my S8 now, how can I do?"

Looking for a simple way to transfer Kies backup to Samsung S8/S8+? Well you can not miss the Phone Transfer.

Phone Transfer can not only directly Transfer Music, Contacts, Photos, Videos, Messages, Calendars, Apps and other files from one mobile phone to another. Besides, you can also use this tool to restore your data from backup files including MobileTrans backup, Kies backup, iTunes backup, iCloud backup, BlackBerry backup, OneDrive backup to Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+, as well as any other Android and iOS devices with a click.

Related: Transfer Data from Samsung to Galaxy S8

Last edited by Zoneyour; 05-23-2017 at 03:17 AM.

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Mobile Transfer is efficient and fast, only need three simple steps you can transfer phone data to another phone completely. And its compatibility is good.

Transfer Text Messages from Samsung S3/S4/S5/S6 to S8

How to Transfer Calendar from Samsung to Samsung S8

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Transferring contacts, photos, videos, documents, music and the wonderful memories can be solve as long as you try Phone Transfer app. Transfer music, photos and videos from Android to Android.
    With the help of Phone Transfer, you can transfer your important data between different phone in just one click. You can follow to Cope Music from iPhone to Android.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links