• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Is there a way to get itunes onto this tablet?

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Did you try TunesGo? I used it to transfer iTunes music from Android phone. You can try to get iTunes music to tablet. with it.
    barryreisner likes this.

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    i thought itunes works only for apple products. Now i know how to play it in android.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by heidiwoods View Post
    Did you try TunesGo? I used it to transfer iTunes music from Android phone. You can try to get iTunes music to tablet. with it.
    Yeap, this tool is cool, it can transfer music or videos between iPhone, Android and iTunes. And the speed of transfer is very high.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by heidiwoods View Post
    Thanks for the info

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Generally speaking, we can't play iTunes video and songs on any non-Apple devices previously, since all videos on iTunes are encrypted with Fairplay DRM protection. If you want to enjoy any videos from iTunes on Android devices, smart TV. You have to remove DRM protection from iTunes videos at first. The best DRM removal software that I have used is Tuneskit Media converter for Windows. It works at 30x faster speed to convert all iTunes M4V videos to MP4 format losslessly. After conversion, you will be able to enjoy these videos on any devices. Wish this tip is helpful to you.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

iTunes Available on Android Tablet

In order to prevent unlicensed sharing, iTunes digital files are encrypted by Fairplay DRM technology. But as for iTunes music, they have released from DRM protection from 2009. But if you would like to remove DRM from iTunes purchased music, you can have a try of TunesKit Audio Converter, which can work on Apple music, iTunes music, audiobook, and more.
    Maybe you might like to remove DRM from iTunes movies and TV shows for watching them on Android devices. DRmare itunes m4v drm software seems a smart choice for you to do that, since it can work at both iTunes rentals and purchases at 30X faster speed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links