• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Problem when using the acer iconia a500

Good night guys,

Iīve been having a problem using my acer iconia. I will try to explain. First time I used it, Iīve downloaded some apps and it worked nicely for three days. After these three days the screem of the tab starts to flicker, moving slightly to the sides, and the touch gets disabled, and I couldnīt do anything but reset or turn off and on the device.

I complain to the Acer, and sent my product to them, and in 2 weeks i had my tablet working nicely again. But this problem appeared again too.

Sometimes I leave the tab without using for some minutes, and its stays the way I let it, normally. But when I start using, sometimes it returns to flicker the screen and I have to reset the tab.

I dont know what to do, do I send again to Acer? my tab isnīt rooted, so I donīt have a good recovery or backup app. If i send the tab do acer, they will erase my data all again, and itīs extremely inconvenient, for I have this product not longer than a month....

Someone can Help me? If i root the tab this problem could go away? or if I change the OS?

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    55 times
    I would contact Acer yet again, and insist on a replacement tab. They had the chance to 'fix' it the first time, and you are due a warranted, repaired unit.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    itīs the only way? do you at least know what I am talking about?

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links