• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: youtube lag

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

youtube lag

Hi,
    I have a500 and using it for couple of years and all was just perfect.
    During the last 2weeks the tablet started to lag when showing videos on youtube regardless of wifi network source. I've seen a few threads about this subject but I am no big Anderoid fan or user. I am looking for some simple solution to fix the problem without going to reinstalion of the OS or something of that type.
    I haven't changed a thing on the tablet in past 2 weeks. Have 6g of free space and its 4.0.something Android version.
    Cheers
    Last edited by malkindav; 02-23-2015 at 02:15 PM.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Illustration of Happy Birthday text cursive script isolated on white background. Greeting card vector format image. vector art, clipart and stock vectors..
    Happy Birthday in Hindi

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Finding the perfect way to wish someone happy birthday can be difficult, especially for acquaintances and colleagues. In order to make that birthday message a little easier to write, we compiled over 100 different quotes for you to choose from. Happy Birthday Quotes Wishes

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links