• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Question What is your best Snes Emulator

I ask this question, because I was surprised how horrible most are. N64soid emulates games pretty darn good. I know there are compatability issues with most games. On snes: a lesser on the need of horse power emu (I would think) , I noticed that sound glitches. games slows down at times. and out of sync sound. video graininess, and other emu apps are blurry.

Its odd when I can play MAME street fighter 2 perfect, but snes version is slow and I cant seem to time the combos right.
    I have a xbox wireless gaming receiver connected to my tablet, so control is not a problem.
    So please if you've learned something I haven't, PLEASE SHARE!

Maybe I need settings help.

give me your app and setting recommendations.

Thank you!
    Last edited by vicviper74; 12-06-2012 at 07:01 AM.

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    WOW! Not one reply? really?

Well I found the perfect one, its called

snes9x ex Snes9x EX - Ex Plus Alpha
    It runs perfectly, doesn't look too pixelated. Doesn't look too blurred. Full screen. BUT I cant get it work with my xpad wireless. It's odd I can navigate the menus with it. Set the buttons to my controller. But when I run a game. I cant do anything!! but stare at a beautifully emulated Super Nintendo game.
    Any help would be appreciated.

Snesoid SNESoid + SNES Android Emulator is probably second best. buts its a pay for app, to enable save state. It slows down at crucial point of a game. when allot is happening on screen, then it frame skips to catch up. Which in turn, give the game the advantage to beat the hell out of me in that split second. I sweat that thing be plotting!

Gsnes SuperGNES - SNES Android Emulator is beautiful, and I love that it auto searches your directory and list the games with their original box covers on a bookshelf . AWESOME!! But that's where the awesome ends. The quality of the emulation is a little lower than Snesoid. and selecting full screen create a blurry mess. disable the Screen renders and it becomes a pixelated mess. I almost feel like sound track for tetris should start playing When i see all the blockyness. It has more slow down matrix moments than snesoid... NOT COOL!

IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO GET AN XBOX360 WIRELESS WORKING ON SNES9X ex Please help.

There are others for sure, but I cant or don't want to test them all.
    SNESDroid
    aSNES (Snes Emulator)
    Star SNES Emulator
    SNESPRO (SNES Emulator)
    Mojo SNES (Super Nintendo Emu)
    SNESEmu HD - SNES
    and more!!!
    Last edited by vicviper74; 12-07-2012 at 07:36 AM.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    If you want xbox emulator then try out this link of xbox 360 emulator for pc which have the top list of best xbox 360 emulator for 2017.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links