• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Big Win Hockey

Iconia Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    50 times

Big Win Hockey

If you like sports games - but don't necessarily enjoy controlling the players on your team during the play but prefer more of a General Manager role...then Big Win Hockey is the game for you!

It's a rather odd mix of game components that comes together beautifully: part strategy (what players to pick), part card-came (buy and sell card), part RPG (upgrade stats on your players) and part Sims (change colours, skintones, etc).

I have to say it's probably the only game I've played on my tablet where I actually audible yelled out 'YES!" when I won the game that made me take home the daily trophy

In short, you play three games to qualify for a daily trophy tournament.
    You are teamed up with nine other real-life players and you all have 24 hours to play the max 20 games.
    At the end of the 24 hours the top 5 players gets some gold/money rewards you can use to buy more cards, etc.

I'v played for two days and have not seen a need to spend real money in the game if you manage your team ok.

It's a GREAT time-water and actually a game that can make your heart beat a little faster as you try to move to the top of the league.

Note: It also allows for private leagues that you can play with friends. If enough people here get the game (it's free) and like it - we could do an Acer Tablet league

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links