• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Iconia Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    50 times

My Top Five RPGs on Android

I'm a big gamer..and especially RPGs...so here's my personal top-five list of current, RPGs that runs great on your ACER tablet....

5) In fifth place we got Earth and Legend

When I first played this game it really amazed me. Graphics are outstanding for a tablet.
    The only 'downside' is that the game does get a bit grindy sometimes when you need to level up a bit to beat the tougher mobs.

4) In fourth place...Dungeon Crawlers

This is a fantastic looking dungeon crawler chock-full with humor and witty bantering between the characters.
    It starts out pretty easy but gets increasingly tough to master. A great turn-based RPG full of dungeons, loot and funny.

Note: The Play store may tell you that this FREE game is not compatible with your device - but it is.
    You may download the free version of the game from any of these links:

[.... I removed the links to downloading the game as I understand the policy not to post non-market links. Sorry ]

3) It's getting hard to pick as I get closer to #1...but in third place is Highborn Chapter 3

If you enjoy turn-based RPGs with a funny twist you will love this game.
    Equally an RPG and tactics game it challenges you to make the right decisions to further the story.

The game is a dollar but there is a free demo available as well to check out.

2) Puzzle Quest 2

I LOVED this game on my computer so I was thrilled to see that it came out on the Android platform.
    This is a VERY different RPG... it's one part match-gems (a la bejeweled), one part RPG (loot, spells, walking around the country, etc) and one part enormous time-sink

It's FREE on the play store so you have no reason not to rush over and download the demo NOW!

1) And...finally....at number one....the Amazing Skyfall

This game is...amazing. It's another turn-based RPG...but it has SO many innovative features (and even an 'off line version' of Co-Play) that it belongs in a class by itself.
    It's currently FREE and in beta but it runs great on my A100 and I've spent..uh...quite a few hours in it..exploring dungeons and building up my battle-mage.

Highly Recommended!!

Note: This is yet another game where the developers have not opened it up for ACER tablets but it runs greeat (which I've told them).
    IF you're interested in trying it out, send me a private message and I'll be more than happy to share the game with you, since it's a free beta, until they've opened it up for Acer tablets on the Play store.

Honorable Mention: Blood Brothers

Read more about it here: Faaantastic game: Blood Brothers
    Last edited by Darkbulb; 05-09-2012 at 10:33 PM.

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Thanks I will give those a try. I've been thinkingof trying Earth and Legond because it looks like my favorite iPhone game Aralon (which I like because it reminds me of one of my all time favorites Marrowind). Love RPGs and adventure games.

Iconia Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    50 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridey View Post
    Thanks I will give those a try. I've been thinkingof trying Earth and Legond because it looks like my favorite iPhone game Aralon (which I like because it reminds me of one of my all time favorites Marrowind). Love RPGs and adventure games.
    Never did play that. I got into Oblivion years after it was released and played some Skyrim as well (of course).
    On PC I am loving "Legend of Grimrock" right now - old style dungeon crawler with great graphics and mood.

Iconia Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    50 times
    Happy to hear so many people are enjoying Skyfall

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    ZENONIA 3

You can play in either asynchronous co-op play or single mode, you can collect 47 in-game titles with special character boosting effects, other features include: Character customisation where you can choose 120 helmets, 100 gauntlets, 120 armours, 184 weapons and 100 footwear, choose normal, hard or be brave and play the hell mode, the game also has over 200 intelligent monsters, intuitive Fairy synchronization and more mini-puzzles to master. Personally, we say download this game right now via the Android Market and see for yourself, you will NOT be disappointed.

Iconia Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    50 times
    Quote Originally Posted by appydavid View Post
    ZENONIA 3

You can play in either asynchronous co-op play or single mode, you can collect 47 in-game titles with special character boosting effects, other features include: Character customisation where you can choose 120 helmets, 100 gauntlets, 120 armours, 184 weapons and 100 footwear, choose normal, hard or be brave and play the hell mode, the game also has over 200 intelligent monsters, intuitive Fairy synchronization and more mini-puzzles to master. Personally, we say download this game right now via the Android Market and see for yourself, you will NOT be disappointed.
    Would you recommend Zenonia 3 or the new Zenonia 4?

Iconia Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    I stick to my 360 for the RPGs, but one I did like was Earth and Legend
    Woe to those poor souls that know neither victory nor defeat, those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight. -Theodore Roosevelt

Moral: Nothing ventured in life, nothing gained!

Acer Iconia A500

Twitter - #LordZilo

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Question thanks for recommendation

Really good recommedations!
    I have installed 3 of them, and really like them.
    But I cannot download Skyfall(now the name is, Quests and Socery). The Google Play store feedback that it cannot be downloaded in my country.
    Could anyone give a suggestion, or just send me the apk file of this game? I love this game and want to play it.
    Thanks a lot.

Iconia Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    50 times
    Quote Originally Posted by tonybosell View Post
    My Most five RPG Game on android like battleheart, zenonia 3, Sacracy, Chrono Trigger and Tower of Zaldagor. The zenonia 3 is fun but the tale finishes suddenly when you discover out the other "levels" of the experience are just the same tale function but with more complicated monsters.
    Did they ever release Chrono Trigger for Android in English?

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Happy to hear so many people are enjoying Skyfall

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links