• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Did you get your free gameloft games?

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Did you get your free gameloft games?

Was browsing around on my tab last night and wound up on the gameloft website, saw a message that Iconia owners can get 3 games for free, just enter your serial number on the site.

Grabbed my box for the serial number, punched it in and straight to the downloads page, no purchase required.

Nove 2 HD, Asphalt 6 and Dungeon Hunter 2 are the 3 we get for free.

Not near my tab at the moment, but heres a link to a short blurb about it.

Get Free Gameloft Games On Your Iconia Tab

Enjoy.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    The Gameloft Icon was already on my Tab in the game page of media.

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    I've been browsing to their website for the longest time and trying to avail the promo. No luck. Reached out to support and so far, no downloads.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I grabbed my serial number off the box, not off the unit itself, the unit has a barcoded label under the SD card pull up tab - but that is the wrong one.

Some people have mentioned you can get the serial number off the device info page of the unit itself.

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    I grabbed my serial number off the box, not off the unit itself, the unit has a barcoded label under the SD card pull up tab - but that is the wrong one.

Some people have mentioned you can get the serial number off the device info page of the unit itself.
    Yup, I have the serial from the box after checking the unit first. The problem though is that the website keeps redirecting me to the purchase page instead of the page where I can put the serial. Support seems fairly responsive though, so I'm hoping for the best.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I got the downloads to work by getting the seriel number from the about the tablet page on the tab itself. However, only one of the available games worked for me. Asphalt 6 works fine. The other two fail to download all the files.

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    I managed to get the apks from Gameloft support and all the games work. The downloads were dreadfully slow though, especially Dungeon Hunter 2 which took many, many hours.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I have been searching the site on how to get these and can't find them for free. Do you have to go through support? Can someone post a link to them? Thx!

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Jutab View Post
    I have been searching the site on how to get these and can't find them for free. Do you have to go through support? Can someone post a link to them? Thx!
    You can email them directly at android.support@gameloft.com or you can go to their forums and post.

Technical Support

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I couldn't find the games on Gameloft's web page so I emailed them. They sent me links to download them. Nova 2 didn't work so I emailed them again. They sent a new link along with instructions of how to remove original one and clear browser cookies before downloading again. New download was exactly same size as first but works well (I do still need to learn how to play it though!). I found Gameloft to be very responsive to my emails.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk
    alphawave7 likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links