• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: PdaNet Tablet (Beta)

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by weldguy View Post
    Won't connect for me. A500 and Droid (Verizon) "paired" but can't get to "connect." Soooo close? Any suggestions????
    Ditto's for me too. A500 and facinate. Pairs up but won't connect. Sent support an email.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    It started working without locking up. It will disconnect occasionally however.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Absolutely ready to chuck my Droid X (Verizon) and A500 Tablet out the window!!!! I have downloaded the PDANET for tablets software on both my Droid X and tablet. I can pair the devices via blue tooth. It states paired but not connected. I then connect the devices through the PDANET software. I then try and connect to the internet with NOOOOOOOOO avail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Going crazy on this. When I open the browser, I get the same message that everybody else gets. ANY help would be appreciated before I toss my brand new A500 tablet out the window?????????

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Is anyone still playing with the PDAnet? I am still having some issues with it. It stops working after several minuets and I have to clear the proxy and stop the program and phone and tablet and then restart everything to get it working again or recieving packets. Continues like this over and over. This has lots of potential and it looks like PDANET would work some more on this. I know Tether is working on a wifi version of its software.

Iconia Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    I've been having a ton if issues with it too. It rarely works, I just keep it installed I case I really need internet access on my tablet and I'm feeling patient :-)

Sent from my A100 using Tapatalk

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Don't give up!! I have a Verizon Droid X and an Acer A100. I tried a few days ago to connect with no luck and got frustrated with it but it is working now and I didn't do anything differently. I had to try to connect a few times to get it to work and made sure I turned off my wi-fi so I know I am using my Android for internet. This is a great thing as I have some long business trips coming up and not willing to pay $$ for internet in the airport or hotel! I will play with it a few times to see if it was just a fluke it started working. Now I need to get it to work with my laptop.

Well it didn't work for long so back to the drawing board.
    Last edited by jayally; 11-11-2011 at 01:52 AM.

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    I got it working with my A500 and my Samsung Fascinate on VZW. Its slow due my not having a good signal but it never locked up or disconnected on me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links