• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    65 times

[New App] Undelete Beta : Recover Deleted Files From Your SD Card [Free]

Fahrbot Mobile, the developer that brought us Screenshot ER, Root Call Blocker, Call Master, and a handful of other useful apps, recently released Undelete Beta to the Android Market, an app that promises to help find and recover files deleted from your SD card.

The app will quickly scan the contents of your SD card and detect deleted items that may be eligible for restoration. While this sounds like a super handy app, the developer warns that as with any recovery solution users shouldn't expect a 100% success rate. There are many things that must be taken into consideration when attempting to restore files, not the least of which being whether the data has become corrupted since being deleted.

In the words of the developer, "if it doesn't recover or see your files from two years ago, don't be complain." It's also worth mentioning that the app is currently only compatible with rooted devices.

If you need to restore files or photos that have been deleted from your device's SD card, this app seems like a good solution.

Plus, it's free right now in the Android Market.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    If you want to know how to recover lost, deleted or formatted files from SD Card, i think i can provide some suggestions! Not long ago, i have lost lots of files on my SD Card, which are really important for me! I've tried hard to make up the default, but nothing could help except a tool named iPubsoft! Perhaps you can also use this way!
    Last edited by simencarls; 10-24-2013 at 12:33 AM.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Check the recycle bin on your SD card. SD card itself does not have recycle bin, so when you delete files from SD card, the files does not go to recycle bin on computer. However, if the SD card is on device like a tablet, a tablet has an Operating system which is similar to a computer OS, it will a recycle bin where things can be held when you don't want them.
    Or Android SD Card Recovery may help you out of the problem.
    Last edited by brentezekiel; 12-16-2013 at 02:28 AM.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    You can connect SD card to computer, and then follow this step by step SD card data recovery guide.

Easy to follow and helped me before. You may also try this SD card file recovery method.

hope this helps.
    Last edited by june82612; 09-07-2015 at 03:22 AM.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Nowadays there are so much data on our mobile that we have to store large files on our SD card, but sometimes we may delete important files from SD card when we want to make space for it. At this time rather than blaming for self carelessness you'd better figure out a solution to solve the files. Luckily there's a professional data tool called Android Data Recovery with high security and powerful function. You can get one from RecoveryAndroid. When you install and run the program on PC, connect your device to the PC and scan it. Then the program will show your lost files and you are able to recover lost files from Android SD card.
    Last edited by braycart; 03-07-2016 at 07:56 PM.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by brentezekiel View Post
    Check the recycle bin on your SD card. SD card itself does not have recycle bin, so when you delete files from SD card, the files does not go to recycle bin on computer. However, if the SD card is on device like a tablet, a tablet has an Operating system which is similar to a computer OS, it will a recycle bin where things can be held when you don't want them.
    cool, thanks for the suggestion. I have tried a few but they are just totally waste of time. Hope this works.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    If you want to recover lost data from SD card, you can use Android recovery to help you recover lost Android data on your computer. And try professional Card Data Recovery tool.
    Last edited by Erikkl; 06-23-2016 at 01:19 AM.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by brentezekiel View Post
    If the data did not be covered ,sd card data recovery app can get deleted data back .

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by june82612 View Post
    You can connect SD card to computer, and then follow this step by step guide: recover deleted files from SD card.

hope this helps.

Any plan to support the latest Android 6.0?
    Last edited by sassszin; 08-22-2016 at 12:40 AM.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Can this app also revover the files deleted via internal storage?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links