• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Post How to Recover Deleted/Lost Files on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge?

"How can I do to get back all the deleted videos from my Samsung S7 Edge, I don't want to lost these precious memories, help please!!!" - Asked by Thompson.

"I deleted all photos from my Dad's Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge by mistake, what really made me feel regret. I wanna get back this deleted photos from the Galaxy device. But anyone who can help?" - Asked by Herry.

Are you also met the similar cases as above? In fact, even if the best phone, also can not avoid the data loss. to recover files from Samsung S7 Edge, you just need the Samsung Data Recovery.

Samsung Galaxy Recovery is the all-in-one data recovery software for Samsung user to retrieve lost and deleted files including contacts, SMS, photos, audios, videos, call logs, WhatsApp chat history, document and more from almost all Samsung Galaxy phone in a click.

1. Download, install and run the Samsung Data Recovery on PC
    2. Connect your Samsung Galaxy S7/S7+ to PC
    3. Choose the file types to scan
    4. Choose the scan mode and scan your devices
    5. Recover the data from your phone selectively

Related: Recover Data from Samsung S8 Plus

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Samsung Data Recovery as the world's No.1 data recovery tool which can directly Recover Deleted Text Messages, Contacts, Videos, Photos, Call logs, Whatsapp Messages and other Document Files from Your Samsung Galaxy Phone and SD card. So, you can easily to Recover Files from Samsung S7 Edge with this tool.

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Samsung Data recovery can do this for you easily. It can scan your phone and SD card deeply to find the deleted and lost files for you. You can get back messages, photos, videos, contacts, call logs, Whatsapp messages, music, books and other document files from your Samsung phone. Learn how to recover deleted contacts from Samsung phone.

Iconia Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    To Recover Deleted/Lost Files on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge without backup, you can't miss pro Samsung data recovery software. But before that, you need to make sure the deleted/lost files not being overwritten by new data. Then link your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge to pc via usb cable, start the Samsung data recovery software. All data will be scanned out, including the deleted/lost files. Just preview and choose files you want to recover.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links