• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Acer A501 continues to not start up again

Hello,

I've had my tablet for about 15 months now, and I must admit I should have tried something sooner but over Christmas and holidays time slipped away.

So the problem is one day my Acer A501 tablet was getting low on battery but with no time to charge I let it go flat, since then I have not been able to get it to start up again. Itís just stuck on a black screen; I have fully charged it and tried multiple times to get it started again. When itís on charge there is the red light which turns to white indicating it is completely charged, I have then tried holding the power button down for 3 seconds and sometimes longer. I have also regretfully tried pressing the reset button including the power button and reset at the same time with still no change.

I did take out the extended warranty so Iím unsure whether to try and send it back to Acer or not.

Just wondering if anybody is able to give me advice on how I may be able to sort this out myself, Thanks

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links