• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

How to recover Deleted data from the Device?

Searched the internet, went through the forum but could not find what i want. I connected my tablet to PC, opened the external sd card (I am 100% that it was memory card), selected all folders and deleted. Then used my tab and boom, all pictures from internal memory were gone. The external SD card was untouched. Is there any way to recover the deleted Data? )-:

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    No 1? \-:

Iconia Operative
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    You can slo search on Youtube. There are so many solutions there

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Restore deleted data

Quote Originally Posted by hafizshehzad View Post
    Searched the internet, went through the forum but could not find what i want. I connected my tablet to PC, opened the external sd card (I am 100% that it was memory card), selected all folders and deleted. Then used my tab and boom, all pictures from internal memory were gone. The external SD card was untouched. Is there any way to recover the deleted Data? )-:
    Hello guys,

Initially, stop feeling annoyed!!! Because your search has come to an end as here is a perfect solution Remo Recover tool. It can easily restore deleted data such as photos, audio, video, documents and many others from devices like SD card, Mobile phone, Digital camera, etc.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Even if you delete and lost data from tablet In fact, they are not actually deleted until something is not overwritten in that portion of memory .So in case you need to stop add some new data on computer ,then you can recover deleted data easily .
    Last edited by Wpaasgt; 07-20-2016 at 07:36 PM.

pcm
    Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    active recovery software

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Your Android device no doubt carries a lot of information. After a period of time, you would find that you have lost all or some of that data. One of the major causes of data loss for Android users is usually accidental deletion and software issues. No matter how you lost data, you need a helpful solution to get it all back. The ideal software should be easy to use, fast, effective and reliable. Here I would like to recommend you a piece of software, which can fulfill your requirement. That is Android Data Recovery, which you are able to recover data from your tablet.

Iconia Informant
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Actually, you can use Android file recovery program to help you recover Deleted data from the Device before they are overwritten. After we connect the deivce to computer via USB Cable, start the program, we can check all deleted data on program window and choose them to recover easily.
    Last edited by heisini; 04-20-2017 at 09:26 PM.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links