• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Exclamation Huge problem with A200!

Hello everyone I'm new to the forums but I have been actually reading guides here on how to root and reset my tablet but I ran into a huge issue when I tried to root my tablet. So, here it goes.. First when I tried to root my tablet I basically followed instruction but I got only to the unlock part and then it froze. I turned it off (maybe that's where I f'ed up?) I turned it off and then it just boots up to the logo where it says " acer acer" and it just stays there! In the upper left corner is says "unlocked mode". Please help I've tried resetting it in every way possible and I've had no luck! Is my tablet a lost cause? photo (1).jpg

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    It looks like the screen has been plot in half and replicated on each side. I would venture to guess that you hard bricked it. It is now a lost cause I think.

Sent from my A200 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    136 times
    Quote Originally Posted by SSJGoku View Post
    Hello everyone I'm new to the forums but I have been actually reading guides here on how to root and reset my tablet but I ran into a huge issue when I tried to root my tablet. So, here it goes.. First when I tried to root my tablet I basically followed instruction but I got only to the unlock part and then it froze. I turned it off (maybe that's where I f'ed up?) I turned it off and then it just boots up to the logo where it says " acer acer" and it just stays there! In the upper left corner is says "unlocked mode". Please help I've tried resetting it in every way possible and I've had no luck! Is my tablet a lost cause? photo (1).jpg
    If the tablet was working ok before you tried root it, and you didn't set it on fire or anything like that, then it's probably just a software problem, and you should be able to recover your tablet. You may be able to take some manual steps to correct the problem of only completing part of the procedure, or you could fix it by flashing it with a full stock a200 ROM image. To flash the ROM, which may be easier than other options, you'd need to locate the appropriate ROM image, possibly decrypt it, rename it to update.zip, copy it to a micro SD card, and then follow the manual update procedure. You can search around in the help and development forums, and ask for help on that as needed.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I AM NEWNEED TO FIND WHY i HAVE A STRONG 4G wIfI SIGNAL BUT TABLET WILL NOT BRING UP INTERNET AND SAYS AUTHENTIFICATION PROBLEM HAVE YOU ENCOUNTERED THIS

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Someone messed with tablet

i have strong WiFi 4G signal but tablet will not go to internet checked setting which was no help

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links