• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Deleted photos & history ???

awhile back i deleted a bunch of photos by mistake and didnt think much of it at the time as i figured i could just go to the recycle bin & restore them however it doesnt seem there is a recycle bin, anyway to recover those photos ???

i recently deleted the history which had several websites on it i need & dont know off hand, is there like a back up record log somewhere like cookies or something that would still have all this info saved ???

i'm like a dinosaur when it comes to computers & such and would really appreciate any insight or info/help thanks

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    73 times
    Unfortunately, Android does not have any recycle bin. Once deleted, it is gone. I have not found any way to restore photos or favorites. Bad news, but that is what it is.
    Asus Transformer 16 GB & Dock - Munchin on Jelly Beans
    crApple iP*one 5 - Stock

Just once I want someone to call me Sir without adding you're making a scene. - Homer Jay Simpson

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    You can recover photos from Androdid tablet, but you need some tools, and you have to stop using the tablet especial taking photos. You can search Tenorshare Android Data Recovery which ever helped me recover photos from tablet. Good luck!

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Since you're here, allow me to make a guess. You maybe carelessly formatted your Android phone's SD card and now all the pictures on it are gone? Or maybe you accidentally deleted your favorite image? Or your cell phone got corrupted and lost all the pictures? Don't worry, since you are here! The good news is that your photos may be still there and you can recover deleted photos on Android phone in seconds as long as you have Android Data Recovery. But first, stop using you mobile phone any more until the recovering is over.
    Android Data Recovery is a powerful photos recovery program, which can not only recover deleted pictures from Android phones, but also retrieve lost music, videos, and more. This photo recovering program ensures safe recovery, getting your images, songs and video back without any risk.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links