• Login:

Welcome to the Acer Tablet forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Iconia Lurker
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Angry words with friends issues

Does anyone out there know what is going on with Acer 200 tablet? I lost my words with friends games - when I logged on my games' oponents were idenitified with user numbers, I did not know who was who. So I tried everything before I uninstalled the app and reinstalled as the help note told me to do. Of course when I reinstalled I did not have any of my games. UGH. I try tp locate them nut words does'not recognize any of my user names! So I thought I would try playing through Facebook. Nope - I get the message that I can't access Words through Facebook because it is misconfigured? What does that mean? Says I can't access it through my mobile device? I realize this'is a words'issue but I have been playing this game through my tablet and NON facebook page for several months with no problems. Now it has gone crazy and I am frustrated. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links